North Lake has been asked to participate in the collection of supplies for the Bahamas.
Saint Timothy’s is the collection site for our United Way area. Hours of operation forthe collection, are 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, and 9:00 a.m.—Noon on Saturday. The drive will start on Monday, September 16th, and run through Saturday, September 28th. (excluding Sundays). We are asking volunteers to work a 3 hour shift, either 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
If you are not able to volunteer but would like to donate, following is a list of what ourarea has been asked to contribute. Please drop these items off at St. Timothy’s in Lady Lake off of 441.
NEEDED TO BE COLLECTED:
- CANNED GOODS (preferably with pop tops)
- MANUAL CAN OPENERS
- FIRST AID KITS
- LARGE TRASH BAGS
- DRY RICE AND BEANS (1 pound bags only)
- CLEANING SUPPLIES (brooms, mops, buckets, garage towels)
- BABY SUPPLIES (wipes, canned juice, baby food, diapers, formula)
- FLASHLIGHTS (battery, solar)
- TOILET PAPER and HAND TOWELS
- BATH SOAP and BATH TOWELS
- LARGE TUPPERWARE TYPE STORAGE CONTAINERS (20 gallon)
- *NO CLOTHING OR WATER WILL BE ACCEPTED!*Questions??? Ask Pastor Lynn or contact Fred Harrop at email@example.com. 1 John 3:18 – ‘Dear Children, let us not love with words and speech but with action and in truth.’