your gift is appreciated
We've made online giving easy! North Lake has a new contribution system.
Our new system does not automatically link to the old one since they are different vendors. Consequently, to use the new system you need to follow these steps.
- Click on the blue "Give button" below
- Click on “Sign in” at the top of the page.
- On the next page click on “Create One” near the bottom of the page.
- On the next page fill in the information requested and click on “Register” to complete the process. Once you have created your account you will be able to make online contributions and setup recurring payments.
- Be sure to sign into the old system by clicking the gray "original access button" below to delete any recurring giving you have previously setup.
You have the option of using the existing system until December 31, 2021 by using this button.
As of 1/1/22 all online giving will use the new system.
Questions? Please contact our Finance Team at 352-753-8484
sharing god's blessings
There are many ways to share your gifts whether it be time, talents or treasure.
However you decide to share, we thank you for your contribution to the work God is doing in and through the North Lake Church community and the world.
Your generosity helps North Lake in its mission: To be Christ followers who share Christ’s love with the community through our words and actions.
Your financial offerings can be made by check, cash, credit card, online, or through legacy giving. Make checks payable to North Lake Presbyterian Church and mail to:
975 Rolling Acres Road
Lady Lake, FL 32159
North Lake is committed to honoring God’s provision for our church by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability to ensure the financial integrity of North Lake Presbyterian Church remains above reproach. We accomplish this through a system of internal controls and an internal budgeting and reporting process. In addition, an annual audit is performed by an outside accounting firm and is available by contacting the finance office at 352-753-8484.